Every time I go out with Friends and take Pictures with my Camera, they will always ask me to Share the Pictures with them as Soon as Possible. The only Problem is, the Raw Images on the Camera is like 10 MB per Picture and on my Internet, It’d take hours to send 100s of Pictures like that. So, to do this normally, I’d always used to choose the Pictures, use Photoshop to Resize them to lower the Size of the Image and then I send those to my Friends through Email, Whatsapp, Messenger or anything.
But I just found this Amazing Tool on GitHub but some Guy named Bricelam. This only works on Windows PCs and not for macOS. The Tool is 100% Free and you can download it below.
How to use Image Resizer
- Download the Tool Below.
- Install it and restart your PC to Ensure a Proper Installation.
- Go to the Folder with the Pictures you’d like to Resize.
- Select the Pictures you want to Resize.
- Right-Click and select “Resize Pictures“
- A Window with a Few Options should open up, choose the Resolution you want and hit Resize.
That’s it, the Folder will now have a Duplicate of each Photos with your Desired Resolution.