Last Updated on May 16, 2020 by Priyam Raj.
Step 1 :
– Download this 579 MB Rom file and Paste it into your Root folder of Memory Card or anywhere you want and Make Sure your Phone is Rooted and it does have a TWRP Recovery Manager installed. If it doesn’t there are tons of guides on Blogs and YouTube just Google it.
Step 2 :
– While doing this the Phone should have at least 60% Battery so now turn off the Phone. Then hold the “Volume Down” and the “Power Button” at the Same time for about 10 Seconds and then Release your Fingers then you may get a Boot Menu. Like this :
Step 3 :
– So Now Use Volume Down for Navigating between those Menus and Navigate through the “Recovery Manager”. (In this Step you must have a TWRP Recovery Manager Installed). After Navigating Press the “Volume Up” Button for Selecting it.
Step 4 :
– It may take a bit to load but after that, you will get a Menu like this :
*Steps from Step 5 requires more attention, any mistake can damage the Phone so make sure to read and follow the steps correctly.
Step 5 :
– Go the “Restore” Option and Backup all of the Data. (Swipe to Start the Backup).
Step 6 :
– Now come back to the Main Menu and Go the “Wipe” Option, now Swipe the Bar and Fully Wipe the Phone. (Warning* Do Not Wipe the memory Card).
Step 7 :
– Now come back to the Main Menu again and go to the Install Option, After that if you had Pasted the Rom File that you downloaded above in the Root Folder Simply Find that and click on that. Or if you had Downloaded Somewhere else find the File Yourself and Select that.
Step 8 :
– Now wait about 30 minutes and you will see the MI Logo on the Boot that will also take a lot of time so for not taking Risk I would Recommend to Plug in the Phone at that time. Few more minutes, the Phone will boot and work as the MIUI 8.
Thanks for Reading this Article and I hope you may have installed the ROM without any Problems if any make sure to Comment down Below.
Watch this Video for a proper look on the Installation.