Epic’s Support A Creator Program came out last year exclusively for Fortnite‘s item shop and was supposed to be a limited-time program.
But it’s 2020 now and the program has been evolving in multiple ways and could create you a side or even full income source.
Also, keep in mind that because of the high volume of applications, it could take more than 7 days for your application to get approved.
Requirements to apply for Epic’s Support A Creator
Officially, Epic Games has mentioned this when it comes to the requirements
- You must have 1,000+ followers on at least one major social platform.
- You must complete the Affiliate Agreement and abides by our Creator Code of Conduct.
- You must be capable of receiving payment in a form that Epic supports.
Growing over a thousand followers on any social media platform could be challenging, but it’s required.
It can be any platform like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Mixer or Twitter.
So, how to apply for an account?
It’s simple, there aren’t many steps for this tutorial.
- Just go to this link then sign in with your account.
- Now, fill the form with all your information.
You’ll get a verification code that is used to verify if you’re the owner of that specific channel/page.
Once you have it:
- Copy your unique verification code
- Paste this code in one of the following places:
YouTube: At the bottom of your “About” page.
Twitch: In a panel below your stream titled “Epic Creator Code”
Mixer: At the bottom of your public channel description
Twitter/Instagram: At the bottom of your profile bio
Facebook/VK: At the bottom of your page’s about section
- Send an email to email@example.com with a link to any of the above. Please note: A screenshot is not sufficient proof!
Do I need to be over 18 to get approved?
– Yes and no, you can’t sign up with your account if you’re below 18. Ask your parents to create an account for you.
How long will it take after I’ve done all the steps correctly?
– Anywhere from 2 days to 7 days depending on the volume of applications.
What will be my default creator code when I get approved?
– It will be same as your in-game name.
Can I get my code changed?
– Yes, click here for the steps.
That’s it, if this was helpful to you in any way, make sure to use my code pri to support me!