Last Updated on May 16, 2020 by Priyam Raj.
Update – This article is from 2017 and this trick does not work anymore.
If you like Minecraft and have tried it for free by downloading its Apk file from Other Sites (because its a Paid Game in Playstore) then here is an Easy Way through which you could play Minecraft: Pocket Edition on your own Android Smartphone without Xbox Services and this is not the WiFi Multiplayer, it is the Online Multiplayer through which we can Enjoy the Game with our Friends from anywhere in the World.
- It is Free!
- No need for Microsoft/Xbox Account.
- Can Play with Up to 6 Friends in the same Map.
- Can chat with text as well as voice too!
- Can play on your old/offline played Maps.
- Aptoide App Store
- Blockman Multiplayer for MCPE (Closed)
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition (To be Downloaded with Aptoide App Store)
Installing the Game
Problems and Fix
- Can’t connect to Server- If you are Playing with LTE/3G/2G (Cellular Data) then open Minecraft and go to Profile and make sure “Play on Celluar Data” is turned on.
- Lags in Gameplay- If the game is Lagging then make sure everyone’s internet connection is Fine since the whole Gaming Experience Depends on Everyone’s Ping Speed.
- Can’t Play Creative in Multiplayer- If you wanna do that you’ll need to buy the Premium Place in Blockman.