When it comes to Minecraft, most of the Gamers don’t like its Graphics. There are Many Texture Packs and Mods which Promises Great Quality But most of the Times they are Failed to Impress. For Making Minecraft Look Realistic, we need Shader Packs and not all of them are Good.
Below, you will learn Step-By-Step how to Install SEUS Shader for Minecraft 1.11.2 or Above Easily without Forge and just 2 MB Download Needed.
- Water Looks Way Better and Realistic
- Reflections are Pretty insane
- The Trees and Grass Move with the Winds
- The Sky and the Clouds have Real Texture
- The Sun and the Moon are Round Shaped
- The Torch now Gives a Sensation of Light in Dark without Putting it
- The Snow, Dirt, and Sand looks Way Better
- The Game won’t be Modified, that Means you are Permitted to Play on Any Server with it
- NVIDIA GT 720 OR HIGHER FOR 30 FPS AND ABOVE
- 4 GB RAM
- 2.1 MB DOWNLOAD
- 3 GHz ABOVE PROCESSOR
- LATEST MINECRAFT LAUNCHER WITH LATEST JAVA
- WINDOWS 7 64-BIT OR HIGHER
For Applying this Shader you need to Download two Files, The Shader’s ZIP and OptiFine, Below are the Links for Mediafire.
STEP 1: Right-Click on Minecraft Shortcut on your Desktop, and click on Open File Location
STEP 2: On the Location Bar, click on .minecraft
STEP 3: Make a New Folder and Name it “shaderpacks“
STEP 4: Copy the SEUS Shader .ZIP File (Download Link Above) and Paste it to the New Folder you made.
STEP 5: Now Double-Click on OptiFine and Install it (Download Link Above)
That’s it, now Run the Minecraft Launcher and You are Good to Go!