Fortnite’s Support-A-Creator Program is unique and helps a lot of Creators (Streamers, YouTubers, etc) all around the World.
If you’re in the Program, feel lucky because it’s not really easy to get into the Program these Days.
I was way too excited when I got my own Creator Code, I let it be “ipriyam” because that’s my Epic Games Username.
But recently, I got it changed to “pri” because of some reasons.
Also, See – My first Paycheck from Support-A-Creator
How to Change Creator Code Tag
It’s not as complicated as you think, here’s what I did to get my Creator Code Tag.
- Go to Epic Games Support Center through this Link.
- Enter Your Platform, Language, Email (Associated with Your Epic Account), and Your Name.
- Now in the Inquiry Drop Down Menu, select “Delete / Update Billing Information”
- Now in the Contact Box use the Format I’ve shown below.
I’d like to have my Creator Code Tag Changed because of some Reasons.
I’m aware of the Fact that all of my Current Supporters will have to Put my new Tag in order to keep Supporting me.
– My Current Email attached to my Epic Games Account is – “
– My Epic Games Display Name is “
– My Current Creator Code Tag is “
– The Creator Code I want is “
Epic Games Contact Format.
Must See – How to Withdraw Support A Creator Earnings
Just copy the whole thing above and change it according to your needs.
If the Tag you want is available and not claimed by any other user, you will get an Email from the Support (under 24 Hours) stating that your Tag has been changed.
1. Will I lose my Earnings after changing my Creator Code?
Ans. No, it has nothing to do with your current Earnings.
2. If someone is Supporting me in Fortnite’s Item Store, will they have to Put my new Tag Again?
Ans. Yes, as soon as your Tag gets changed, everyone who has been Supporting you will have to put your new Tag once again to Support You.
3. What if the Tag I want is already Claimed?
Ans. Unfortunately, you’ll have to think of any other Tag in this Case.
4. What type of Creator Code should I keep?
Ans. Try making it simple, no numbers and fever letters. Example: pri, FNBR, etc.
5. Are Creator Codes Case Sensitive?
Ans. No, either you support PRI or pri or pRi, you’re supporting me.
Reminder: Use Creator Code “Pri” in the Item Shop to Support me if this Article was Helpful.