Last Updated on September 5, 2019 by Priyam Raj.
So, recently at a JioEvent on 12th August of this year, it was announced that we will be getting JioFiber which is a Gigabit Broadband Service from Jio.
Jio Fiber is available to 1600 Cities across our Country
For right now, you can just go to your nearest Jio Store and apply for a JioFiber Connection to your Home or Office
But if you’re not sure where to go or if your Area has Jio Fiber Services, just follow this guide for the only way to apply for JioFiber Online (as of right now)
How to Register for Jio Fiber
- So first, go to Jio’s Online Registration Page for Jio Fiber on gigafiber.jio.com
- Now fill in your Address and if it shows invalid, just change the Address a bit a try again
- Now click on Confirm and then enter Your Name, Mobile Number and your Email Address
- Now select your Plan (Gold, Bronze, Platinum, Diamond or Titanium) and then click on Generate OTP
- Now Enter the OTP and then click on Verify OTP
- Now just click on Proceed and that’s it
You should now get a call from Jio with all the next Procedure in around 24 hours.