Last Updated on January 30, 2020 by Priyam Raj.
Gaming Headset is one of the Essential Parts for a Complete Gaming Setup, it is also important when Playing Multiplayer Games with Voice chat for Interacting with the Players with Ease. Their Costs can Reach Really High, much Higher than it is Supposed to be. Here is a Budget Model from Logitech with all of the features you’ll need except it’s Not Wireless.
FEATURES OF THE GAMING HEADSET
- The Noise Cancellation on this is Really Great, You’ll Hardly be able to Hear whats going outside
- High-Quality Ear Cups will Feel Really Great and Soft for Hours of Gaming
- Really Lightweight
- The Unidirectional Mic Can Transmit Really Loud Voice
- On Cable Controller for Controlling the Volume or for Immediately Muting the Mic
- High-Quality Sound at a Reasonable Price thanks to neodymium drivers
- The Line Remote Sits Oddly in the Cable, Leaving an Ugly Look
- No Color Variants
- No Extra Programmable Buttons
- No inbuilt Noise Cancellation
- Not Wireless
The Headset is Probably not the Best in Class, although it is the Best Choice for that Price. It Costs $70 in the US and about 4,800 INR in India. You Can buy it from the Button Below: